Monday, February 24, 2014

Special Evening of Prayer for Ryder







           There are no words to describe what took place in our home yesterday evening. About a week ago a dear friend of mine ask me if it would be ok for her to come to our home and lay hands on Ryder and pray for him. She asked for us to invite family and some of our closest friends to pray as well. Of course I began crying when she ask because I was so touched. So we all held hands and each said a special prayer for Ryder and just lifted him up last night. Ryder even said his very own prayer it was so beautiful! Our family feels all the prayers and we are so thankful for them. God definitely is with us on this journey and is showing up in so many beautiful ways. Thank you to Karen Blasingame for leading us in prayer and for doing this for our family. God Bless you Sweet Girl. Truly an evening I will hold in my heart forever. Thanks to my dear friend Kate for getting this pic of our family.

       To those of you who have sent me your personal messages and stories, THANK YOU! My heart is so full right now and we will all get through this because of the amazing Love and Support we have. I also just recently by Facebook got to know another Mother that is at Children's now with her son who had heart surgery last Wednesday! It was an intense 48 hours for them but that beautiful baby may be going home tomorrow! God is Healing all around us!!!! We are packing getting ready to head to Little Rock and I will be posting more later.

    "For You Created My Inmost Being; You knit Me Together in My Mother's Womb. I Praise You Because I am Fearfully and Wonderfully Made; Your Works are Wonderful, I Know that Full Well."
Psalm 139: 13-14

                                                                    Blessings to All,
                                                                                     Casey















                                
                                                                                                              

2 comments: